Monday, November 16, 2009

OMG - i can't believe its been 12 months since my last post on my blog - well actually i can, its so easy to get busy doing other stuff that blogging becomes the last thing i want to do.

Its starting to look alot like Christmas around here at the moment with lots of creations for the LSBS Cybercrop this weekend - finishing tomorrow night at midnight, and i have lots more creating to do before then, if you get a chance pop on over and check out the challenges - there's a whopping 8 to choose from - thats just huge!

Not much has changed in the last 12 months, the kids still drive me crazy, my hubby definately drives me even crazier and i am still creating every chance i get, in between driving up the coast to visit my mum who moved up there a few months back with my brothers and 2 nephews.

I will have to go searching for some updated pics of my kiddies to share, they have grown so much, as kids will do, i can't believe that in just a few short months Stirling will be in year 4 and Flynn will be finished kindy and into year 1 - WOW! Rowen will stay home for another year with me before starting school in 2011 and then it will be just me and Angus, anyway, my dear husband has just come home and i now need to help Stirling with his school project - tomorrow i will find some new pics of the kids to share -

Until then

Cheers Jenni

No comments: